Robot-assisted therapy is an emerging approach that performs highly task oriented rehabilitation and increases the quality and effectiveness of physiotherapeutic care. This TECH DAY online meeting is primarily addressed at researchers, practitioners, and device manufacturers to share ideas, strategies and findings to guide the directions of robot-assisted systems for therapy. The dialogue will spark discussions refer to both technology and its clinical application to help patients recover from stroke and other severe neurological disorders.
We invite you to join this online meeting to discover a mix of action-based technical sessions, product demos and customer stories.
- New development of robot-based treatment and rehabilitation strategies.
- Exoskeleton and end-effector type robots, robotic care equipments.
- Clinical application of robot-assisted therapy.
- Case study research, challenges, and future trends.
- Up to 25 minutes speaking including Q&A.
- Full access to all sessions and chat with other attendees.
- Complimentary registration includes both components.
- Free guest tickets.
- Speaker Certificate in digital format.